Sunday 13 December 2009

Insiginificant

I'm back... Unfortunately, I have nothing better to do... It's midnight, I'm not sleeping, so whats better than putting a bunch of incoherent thoughts on a virtual sheet of paper? (Who said having sex?! Why do you have to torture me?! I ain't getting any, so what?!)

Fellow humans, we have lived to see another day... Still ruled with our petty emotions, still dreaming about girls with big boobs, nice cars, donkeys, shoes, fame and fortune...
Ask yourselves: What am I going to do today? Will it make a difference? Will my little life change anything in this dark and sad world? Sure, some of you may be doctors or firemen or whatever and you save lives on a daily basis, but what about the rest of us? Something we all have to deal with sooner or later is feeling insignificant.

It's a bad feeling, now, isn't it? Just a speck in the space/time continuum... So small... I know... Live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment